We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality care and personalized service to our patients. Combining these values with cutting-edge technology, we are able to deliver an unmatched patient experience, from start to finish.
Dental technology is constantly evolving and updating. We are constantly seeking new and better ways to help our practice deliver the most effective care and treatment plans. Some of the latest dental technologies you’ll find at Warshauer & Santamaria include:
There are many benefits to using intraoral cameras, a huge development in the dental field. These cameras allow patients to see inside their mouths as dentists investigate and perform procedures. The accuracy of intraoral cameras is top notch. Dentists can take a picture inside of the mouth for a bigger and better look, helping to diagnose as well as track dental changes over time. Allowing patients to view what’s happening can ease nerves and provide an in-depth explanation of procedures. A picture truly is worth a thousands words!
Image Guided Dental Implant Surgery
Whether for one dental implant or a mouthful, all of our implant cases are treatment planned and placed with image guided surgery.
- Faster, More Comfortable Procedures– With the use of image guided surgical techniques, we are able to place dental implants in less invasive procedures than are used in traditional implant surgeries, making smaller incisions and even, in some cases, no incisions at all. This means that procedures are more comfortable for patients and quicker, taking significantly less time to complete.
- Quicker, Easier Recoveries– The more precise, less invasive dental implant placement procedures made possible by image guided surgery mean less pain, swelling, bruising and discomfort after surgery for patients, and smaller incisions mean faster healing. These factors help provide patients with shorter and more comfortable recovery times after surgery has been completed.
Endoret® (PRGF®) Technology
Endoret® (PRGF®) Technology: The most advanced autologous Platelet-Rich Plasma system. Based on the activation of the patient’s own platelets for the stimulation and acceleration of tissue healing and regeneration.
It is a technology that allows the use of the organism’s own resources with extraordinary results in many pathologies, effectively regenerating tissues without side effects and notably reducing the recovery period of fractures, muscular and tendinous injuries, and surgical interventions.
- Digital Panoramic and Regular X- rays – Considerably less radiation to patients, and more environmentally friendly as there are no developing chemicals. More diagnostically accurate than film.
- Digital Extraoral Bitewings – Provide accurate detail. Wonderful for patients with severe gaging reflex.
- CBCT 3D X-Ray Scan – Used to see 3D imaging for every implant treatment planning case. A great diagnostic and imaging tool.
We’ve Gone Paperless
Environmental consciousness is important to us here at Warshauer & Santamaria, as is the patient experience. To meet both those needs, we have gone paperless. Utilizing e-correspondence, we are able to simplify and streamline our patient communication, while reducing paper waste. It’s a win-win.