At Warshauer & Santamaria, we take pride in offering state-of-the-art dental solutions that cater to your individual dental needs. One of our premier services is Invisalign which is a cosmetic dentistry option that is helping to change the way we approach orthodontic treatment. Known for their effectiveness, convenience, and discreetness, Invisalign aligners can give you straighter teeth and a more confident smile.
What is Invisalign? Invisalign is a clear aligner system that will straighten your teeth without the use of traditional braces…meaning no more metal! This innovative solution involves wearing a series of clear, removable aligners that will gradually shift your teeth into the correct position.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible and can be removed for eating, brushing, and flossing, offering an unmatched level of convenience.
Benefits of Invisalign
These aligners come with many benefits that make them a popular choice among our clients, including:
- Discreet Treatment: Say goodbye to the metal smile because these aligners are almost invisible. We have had many clients tell us how their friends and family don’t even know they have them on.
- Comfort: Invisalign aligners are smooth and lack the irritating gum/cheek issue of traditional braces.
- Removability: Design for flexibility, you can remove your aligners for eating, drinking, brushing, flossing and even laughing at a comedy show! The result is a better oral health and you get to enjoy your favorite foods and comedy shows without restrictions.
- Predictability: We use the latest technology to create a 3D model of your mouth and a precise treatment plan. This way we ensure that the aligners are a custom fit for your teeth.
- Effectiveness: Invisalign are can handle the vast majority of orthodontic issue you can think of, from mild cases of crooked and protruding teeth to the more serious malocclusion, overbite, and underbite issue. We got you covered!
While Invisalign aligners offer many advantages, we get it and understand that everyone has unique dental needs and preferences.
Addressing Your Concerns
While we love this treatment option we do get questions that usually revolve around the cost, the length of your treatment, and effectiveness for your specific need.
Come on in and let’s discuss it because we want to provide clarity and work with you to alleviate any hesitations you may have.
We’ll help you navigate insurance options, explore our payment plans, and provide detailed information about how the treatment process will work and what you can expect in terms of results.
Procedure for Invisalign Treatment
The Invisalign treatment at Warshauer & Santamaria involves the following steps:
- Consultation: We will need to meet with you for an initial Invisalign consult so we can learn about your smile goals, check out your current oral health, and determine if Invisalign is the right fit for you.
- Customized Treatment Plan: Using state-of-the-art 3D technology, we will take digital impressions of your teeth that we use as the basis of your treatment plan. Once we have the, we can tell you about your dental path.
- Install and Wear Your Aligners: Once we have them made, expect to wear them about 20-22 hours per day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- Checking Your Progress: Approximately every 1-2 weeks, we will want you to switch to a new set of aligners that will continue to shift your teeth into their new positions. We get to see you about every six weeks ensure that your treatment is progressing well and meeting expectations.
Why Choose Warshauer & Santamaria for Invisalign Treatment?
This is the easy part because our team of dental professionals is committed to providing you with the highest standard of care in a friendly and approachable manner. We have extensive experience and proficiency in cosmetic dentistry and we want you to know you’re in capable hands.
Choosing Warshauer & Santamaria for your Invisalign treatment means entrusting your smile to our experts who genuinely care about your oral health and satisfaction. We’re ready to help you achieve straighter, healthier, white teeth with Invisalign.
Let’s transform your smile…together!
Previously recognized as “Best Dentist”