Everyone wants a bright, luminous smile, but unfortunately, many things we do daily can contribute to staining our pearly whites.
Drinking beverages like coffee, tea, cola, and red wine to smoking cigarettes, can discolor the teeth, leaving us self-conscious about our smile.
Luckily, here at Warshauer & Santamaria, we offer two of the best tooth-whitening systems in the industry; the Opalescence® and Sinsational® Tooth Whitening Systems
Our Tooth Whitening Offerings
Our Opalescence® and Sinsational® Tooth Whitening Systems are designed to be safe, effective, and easy to use.
Opalescence® uses custom trays fabricated in our office designed to fit your teeth perfectly. The trays are worn for 30 minutes to an hour each day, and you can already begin to see results in a few days.
Sinsational® is a one-hour, in-office procedure that uses a silicone tray and an LED light to activate the whitening gel. This eco-friendly option is proven to whiten your smile between 2-5 shades lighter after one session.
Whether you choose Opalescence® or Sinsational®, we will provide you with after-care instructions to help ensure your smile remains bright and shiny for as long as possible.
Opalescence Tooth Whitening System
The Opalescence Tooth Whitening System can offer impressive whitening results.
There are several types of Opalescence whitening treatments for you to consider:
- Opalescence Go: A ready-to-use whitening solution with pre-filled disposable trays. This is a good choice if you’re looking for a convenient, fuss-free teeth whitening method and are constantly on the go.
- Opalescence PF: This is a personalized at-home whitening treatment because we build the trays specifically to fit your teeth. You’ll wear the trays for a set amount of time each day, and the treatment duration will vary depending on the gel concentration and your desired whitening effect.
- Opalescence Boost: An in-office treatment that provides instant results. In our office, we will apply a high-concentration peroxide gel that doesn’t require a light to activate, and this can usually be done in an hour.
All Opalescence versions use either carbamide or hydrogen peroxide as the whitening agent to lighten the color of your teeth.
Sinsational Smile Whitening System
One of the main selling points of the Sinsational Smile Whitening System is its speed. The procedure takes about 20 minutes, making it one of the quickest in-office whitening options available.
We’re able to accomplish this so quickly using a pre-filled silicone tray that allows your jaw to remain comfortable and relaxed throughout the procedure.
Here’s a brief overview of how the dental procedure works:
- A protective barrier is applied to the gums.
- The pre-filled tray is then placed in your mouth.
- The tray is activated with a LED accelerating light which triggers the action of the whitening gel.
- Sit back and relax for 20 minutes.
- We’ll remove the tray and any excess gel.
An additional benefit of the Sinsational Smile system is that each treatment comes with a take-home maintenance pen to extend the whitening benefits.
With years of experience, our Boston dentists are specialists in tooth whitening and will provide you with after-care instructions so you can maintain your bright white smile.
As always, proper oral hygiene, good eating habits and regular dental visits are recommended following your tooth whitening procedure.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about tooth whitening or to schedule a smile consultation with a member of our dental team.
Previously recognized as “Best Dentist”